Important: If you have created an account in the past and forgot the password, DO NOT create a new account. Contact MichelleRyan@AllendaleNJ.gov to request a new password..
Please note the following:
- ALL PAYMENTS ARE FINAL. NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN.
- Senior Rate- 62 and over
- Children under 3 years old are free
Employees of the Allendale Elementary School District and Northern Highlands High School District shall be charged 25% off the applicable captioned rates. Employees must show proper identification from the school. To register, employees must contact 201-818-4400 x200 and provide proper identification from the school.
Active military and honorably discharged veterans shall be charged 25% off the applicable captioned rates. To register, you must contact 201-818-4400 x200 and provide proper identification.
Members of Allendale CERT, Allendale Volunteer Fire Department and Allendale Volunteer Ambulance Corps. are eligible for free family memberships. To register, volunteers must contact 201-818-4400 x200. Eligibility will be confirmed.
New and returning Crestwood Lake members can register online, using the directions below. All Allendale residents are eligible to register. Additionally, residents of Upper Saddle River, Saddle River, and Ho-Ho-Kus are able to register as a non-resident at the corresponding rates without a sponsor.
Residents of any other municipalities must have a registered Allendale member as a sponsor. Please be aware that the sponsor is responsible for the non-resident family’s behavior at the lake. Allendale residents are only able to sponsor two out-of-town families.
|Resident Rates through June 5th||Resident Rates starting June 6th||Non-Resident Rate|
1st Family Member
|2nd Family Member||130||145||200|
|Additional Family Member||60||65||125|
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Crestwood Cruisers will not have registration this season. We look forward to the 2021 season!
Quick Steps to Online Registration:
Important: If you have created an account in the past and forgot the password, DO NOT create a new account. Contact Borough Hall and we can request an email be sent with your password.
1. Click on the link: https://register.communitypass.net/
2. Click on “Create your account now!”
3. Create a username and password.
4. Enter a name, residential address, and e-mail address of primary family member (they are considered the account owner). Once this is completed, press “Continue.”
5. Once you have created your account, please log in using your username and password.
6. Click on “Register Now!”
7. Select “Organization” and enter “Allendale, NJ”
8. Verify account information and add new parent/guardian if needed. Then, press “Continue.”
9. Add all family members, and press “Continue.”
10. Pay online using either Visa or MasterCard.