Important: If you have created an account in the past and forgot the password, DO NOT create a new account. Contact MichelleRyan@AllendaleNJ.gov to request a new password..
See 2019 rates below.*
Please note the following:
ALL PAYMENTS ARE FINAL. NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN.
Senior Rate- 62 and over
All new members must get a new pass and photo at Borough Hall.
$5 badge replacement fee
Employees of the Allendale Elementary School District and Northern Highlands High School District shall be charged 25% off the applicable captioned rates. Employees must show proper identification from the school.
New and returning Crestwood Lake members can register online, using the directions below, or at the Allendale Borough Hall. All Allendale residents are eligible to register. Additionally, residents of Upper Saddle River, Saddle River, and Ho-Ho-Kus are able to register as a non-resident without a sponsor.
Residents of any other municipalities must have a registered Allendale member as a sponsor. Please be aware that the sponsor is responsible for the non-resident family’s behavior at the lake. Allendale residents are only able to sponsor two out-of-town families.
|Resident Rates through May 27||Resident Rates after May 27||Non-Resident Rate|
1st Family Member
|2nd Family Member||130||145||200|
|Additional Family Member||60||65||125|
$85 Swim Team
$50 Dive Team
$130 Swim & Dive Teams
2019 pre-season, regular season dates
- Resident Rates through May 27th
- Resident Rates after May 27th
Quick Steps to Online Registration:
Important: If you have created an account in the past and forgot the password, DO NOT create a new account. Contact Borough Hall and we can request an email be sent with your password.
1. Click on the link: https://register.communitypass.net/
2. Click on “Create your account now!”
3. Create a username and password.
4. Enter a name, residential address, and e-mail address of primary family member (they are considered the account owner). Once this is completed, press “Continue.”
5. Once you have created your account, please log in using your username and password.
6. Click on “Register Now!”
7. Select “Organization” and click on “Allendale”
8. Verify account information and add new parent/guardian if needed. Then, press “Continue.”
9. Add all family members, and press “Continue.”
10. Pay online using either Visa or MasterCard.